09 September 2006

Moving on...


They say that when you engaged urself in a relationship you already accepted that part of it is pain... and would be ready bearing it to yourself... Opposed to it God say's that "God Is Love" if God is love there's no part in love that there will be space for pain.. Exactly, but why things came in the least we expect that we have to bear the pain and suffered. Why we allow the pain to invade us? Once I'd been a victim of such circumstance, I dont know how to take it nor keep myself away from it. It's indeed very hard to overcome from it, it's like your being trapped into a four side of wall where nowhere to run. I seek comfort from family, colleagues and friends, they all got different views about the situation but still my mindset was not open and continue inflicting the pain on my nerves...
Separating yourself away from the PAIN is the best remedy and immediate response to recovery...HE is just one step away from you waiting for you to call HIM..(seek divine inspiration)

No comments: